Friday, July 13, 2012

Then of course there is my neighbor

dixie diesel cover hedderhazzard daybreak

Okay I’m not going to call my neighbor retarded oh sorry mentally challenged, since much of Idaho is that way. But my neighbor is running on a broken timing chain. Okay.

Now one would ask why the heck should I care? Reason, is this gal under all the layers of pity, self doubt, abuse, mental trauma and all is a albeit heavy, but not only good looking, but also talented. Charity can whoop up a good meal in fast order. I have seen her do latch hook so good its beyond words. Yet she would rather make love to a Chahwawa that looks like its got the bloat something serious. If that dog had to run across the parking lot it’d fall over dead right in the middle.

Charity kiss’ this dogs body so much that I swear if the dog had a penus she’d have sex with it. This is some seriously disturbed stuff.

Again you ask, why should I care? Because she is a human being. She has abilities, and it’s a shame that she is going through the inner pain, that she is suffering from. I and its pure conjecture, but I think the reason, she damn near makes whoopie to that dog, is her real father molested her and a former boy friend raped her. Thus to keep from going through that the dog is a shield, but I’m trying to draw out that pain, and get rid of that pain, so she can feel Love from a human, no not me, but some good guy. Why not me? That this afternoon, but at least my shield is cold American steel, not a Mexican dog.

The smoke fills the air this morning all over the Magic Valley. We got done squirting 2,000 acres south of Malta into northern Utah early this morning. I think as far as AyreWolf Aviation is concerned, our fire suppression income this year is going to be better than the income from Dixie/BlackSheep Toewing was during the winter. However that’s going to get better, with Bry and all. Oh by the way for those keeping score at home, Ellie May Nurse GoodBody, has not yet approved me on her FaceBook page. She most likely has not checked it, but hey Sunshine send the okay, okay?

Could Bry be our chosen one? We see. Let ya’ll know Monday if she comes over and does a pre interview, etc. Of course in late August got the Utah Trucking Show, while there I’m hitting the agencies to get some pics done for ads etc.

Time for bed.

But in closing what do you do for someone that has become so reclusive that the dog becomes everything beyond a pet? Any ideas? Let me know, hwyhooker@hotmail.com

Until L8R

my sig[2] SHOW HEADER


Quote of the Day:
Honk off, bozo.
--Eno, The Duplex
Philippians 2:9-11“Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
hazzardayre tail  ASS KICKER TAG 1

AWMAA LOGOK2