Thursday, July 12, 2012

But where was she then?

dixie diesel cover hedderhazzard daybreak

I suppose you don’t think of this stuff until your about to put the ball into play , but I got to thinking last night, about Bryanna , don’t I know her from some other place? After all when it comes to the Buhl Hazzard area there is little if any of it that I don’t know. And few of any one that I don’t know. I’ve know just about everyone from Mr. Barker at Barkers Realty, to the kid drawing ink there in Buhl I know most if not all. So where was this hot pepper of a teen year female two years ago when we desperately needed a cover girl?

I remember this super fox I met at this fairly good try at a fancy Italian Resturaunt there in Buhl. There was a gal there that waited on me on Tuesdays. I mean she truly had the package. After weeks, finally got her phone number. Lotta good that did, she never answered the damn phone or her email, much less went to her so called MySpace Page. But she could sing. She looked good, wanted the spotlight, we wanted to give her the spotlight, no way, she would not play. So we bagged it.

So where does this all stand?

Simply I’m waiting for Bry, to get in a rig, bring her guards with her, come over here to Burley we sit down, talk business. If she’s what I think to be, the legal Eagle’ put together the docs, and over to Buhl, I go, she sign papers, photo guys do their thing and we has our toew stuff done to get in gear with the toew season in a few months.

Over the winter months, Bry, our crew and I will be in studio doing the polish on radio skills. Then come early Spring 2013 we hit the road promoting, DukesFest West 2014, and ToewJamb 2013.

Just hope Bry’s toes taste good and she wears hose.

I got to wondering where have I, or have I seen Bry b4? Surely if her parents have been in our area for at least 40 years they damn well know of the club and myself. The black marks on the pavement, and deep grooves in the roads from Clear Lake grade, to Bell Rapids were made by me and or the club.

We certainly need to get together.

Back in the rack too much smoke in lungs doing thearepee today.

L8R

my sig[2]K2

Matthew 4:4“Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
hazzardayre tailASS KICKER TAG 1