Thursday, July 12, 2012

Even SuperMan had Kryptonite I too have my weakness

dixie diesel cover hedderHAZZARDAYRE  KNYTE HAUL HEDDER

Ever get the feeling your being felt out and that, you know you are being monitored? I have here lately, but I really don’t care since I have done nothing lately to get nervous about.

That said from some state type authorities to others I always tell them just like I have told many a model applicant, potential applicant, or on air personality, or anyone that wants to get to my inner core, its really simple;>>>>>>> nylon stockingThat turns,imagesCAHMMJ3Xinto>>>imagesCAY8ALGZIts just that simple.

Okay then got bad news , the place we had eye balled for studio in Burley here , has indeed been sold. Too bad, so sad. Although there is no record of a sale again, I’m tired of wondering and waiting. So we aim towards Buhl. However dig this, I was looking over real estate web sites and discovered office and studio space for much less than we are seeing here.

Sure the concept of supply versus demand applies, but there is an overall concept here, Boise has something going on, commerce. Burley, Buhl, and a few of these Podunk towns ain’t. Ya’ll would think that these folks in Podunk, would lower the price rent rate wise so a small medium sized business could get up and running. But no, however down the street here is space here in Burley will investigate and report, Friday.

Saw a slight message from Bryanna, wondering when we shift this gig of ours into gear? Answer, as soon as I and the rest of the crew can get on the ground from squirting fires from the air via helicopter, fix up a rig or two, get a photographer out of her protective hut, and shoot a few pics. That’s when. Of course Bry hasn’t yet gotten Mom and or dad or both in the car, and hauled over here to Burley for a sit down.

And how does she impress me?

Like this?>>>> Bryannas toesNope, these>>>imagesCAHMMJ3X

in these>>>> nylon stockingso I see and experience these>>>Bryannas toes 

like;>>>imagesCAY8ALGZ, Hey SuperMan had Kryptonite, ye ole Highway Hookin AyreWolf here has

                                                                                                                                nylon stockingThat simple.

SOA is on FX, see ya’ll Thursday.

L8R

my sig[2]SHOW HEADER


Quote of the Day:
An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered.
--G.K. Chesterton
Matthew 4:4“Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
hazzardayre tailASS KICKER TAG 1

DIXIE SHIELDNewKnytes