Friday, July 13, 2012

Do what you want to the girl but leave me alone

dixie diesel cover hedderHAZZARD AYRE SUNSET EDITION

Have you ever wanted to hear that on one of those cowboy movies we grew up with at the $1.00 picture show? Can you imagine Gene Autry, saying, “ Do what you want to the girl but leave me alone”. I sorta think that’d been great to see. I got that line from a famous comedian George Carlin, who had the greatest wit and comedic mind I have ever heard. Even though he’s no longer with us in body, he’s guiding just about every on air radio personality, that is just that, a on air radio personality, not just a button pusher behind a radio control board.

Which brings me to something one of the club was saying early this morning as we trucked on back from Strevell after squirting some fires there, he said, that when we had the radio gig in Gooding, I should have been a hard line owner commander , not act like a pussy whipped wolf pup. When all the gals except one was bitching about how bad it was for them to drive over to Gooding and all , I should have said tuff poop. Have you ever heard of a talent call come to the potential talent? Have you ever heard of American Idol going where someone is, that wants to be on the show? To make this easier to understand, have you ever heard of a Wal-Mart, or a McDonalds going to a potential employee? No. If you want to work at that Wal-Mart you go to that Wal-Mart to go to work there. Same thing with this radio talent gig. Many of which have casting sessions in larger or at least larger cities than Twin falls or even Boise. Most are done in Los Angeles, Seattle or at least Salt Lake City. If you want to be on American Idol, you go there, ya’ll can’t expect that American Idol is coming right to your door.

However I think many of the fuss bucket women that applied to be on air in Gooding wanted me to cater to them , rather than the other way around.

Had I been a bit more strict that enterprise would have easily been knocking down $200,000.00 a month by now. But nooo, everyone including Nurse GoodBody, bailed. And its taking me and the club time to crawl up and out of the trench to get things going again. I lost the better part, of $20,000 just in equipment and music. And while Nurse GoodBody, did, help with LexiBelle and all and thus I am in her debt as well as thankful to her for that, the fat pig that turned everyone away from the project ought to pay me money to bail that stuff out, at least what’s left of it.

So again why try here?

I have chatted about that b4, but simply we started here. It took 20 years to bring what is the HazzardAyre/Dixie-Diesel Radio Network up to boil, and it’ll no doubt take that long to bring it back up there again. What I am doing is looking for a Human resources manager that is female. Simply so that the women we hire for on air, sales, etc will be supervised by a woman, and can’t pussy whip me again.

I’m tired, see ya’ll morning, have metal to salvage, hope Bryanna comes over this weekend so we can get things going.

L8R

my sig[2] SHOW HEADER


Quote of the Day:
Houses should be more like ovens. Self-insulating and self-cleaning!
--rdude
(while cleaning room)
Philippians 2:9-11“Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
hazzardayre tailASS KICKER TAG 1

 

imagesCAZ9ZILWAHOTLEXI