Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Dixie Diesel is alive

ddxheader

I woke up today after a night of going to the head more times than I was horizontal. Seems as the Doc told me I had ingested a parasite that was really kicking my internals to the point, if I hadn’t done gone to the Doctor, I might be driving a rig in the outer rim , rather than on ye ole big road.

So I went to the Doctor. At first he was going to give me a colonoscopy , however and it just might be my own fears, the idea of anyone putting anything up my six, let alone a fiber optic camera, to have a look see, plus the yuck they make you drink in the process, I said no way. So the Doctor gave me some more Nexium, and sent me home.

What I did was get some Mello Yello let it go flat, drank it and now although feeling like a worn out battery, am doing okay.

Tried to do that bit, yesterday of attempting to not say anything bad about someone else, or another company etc, but hey this is Idaho. Now understand its not out of hate that I beat Idaho’s people over the head. For every 10 people that I deal with 7 are purtty decent peoples. However its that other three that get my fever up. More over I remember when Idaho was THEE place. Must have been, after all , albeit reluctantly moved back to it. I know Idaho is capable of so many things, that it just frustrates me no end. I try to ask the question what the hell happened? Not taking all the credit here, but did myself and a bunch of the Knytes moving away take out the progressive energy? Did our leaving, pull the magic carpet from under Idaho?

Hey the state itself is not to blame, Idaho’s back country, her mountains, rivers , lakes and all are breathtaking. One only go to such places, as Oster Lakes near Hazzard, or Red Fish Lake, with the white rock beaches and you think your elsewhere. Your entire body relaxes. No its not Idaho. Its some of, not all , but some of Idaho’s people that seem to have garnered the idea that safer is better, so lets not hang out the welcome mat. The NO Vacancy sign is out, and although Chambers of Commerce, City Councils, Economic Development people will lie to you saying we welcome new ideas and new companies to Idaho, but the sad truth is Idaho has shut the door. Silently.

From higher than a cats back rent rates that kicks the rear of anything and any new enterprise unless a large corporation is involved, a more economical choice is Wyoming. Some how Wyoming has kept rent rates lower than most Mountain West states. If that don’t kick you in the groin, try to get a line to those making decisions. Ever try to find the email addy to Governor Otter? Impossible. By contrast, former Governor Kempthorne had a transparent and easy contact process. Plus his door was always open. You could drive up to the State capitol, go in and have a conversation. Likewise Governor Evans, whom, the Hazzard County Garage in Hazzard painted the limo of. State agencies were open as well , from the Idaho Department of Law Enforcement to the Idaho Department of Transportation, you could get an open door and speak direct and in person who could get things straightened out. In fact I myself, had the enjoyable experience when because of abuse of some of our Toew Bro’s , decided to run the highways snaggin and draggin people without being called. In the toew bizz its called Scaving short for scavenging. Enough of our group the United American Independent Towing Association through our state organization the United Road Commanders Association, met with then, Idaho Department of Law Enforcement Legal Services Director under Idaho Department of Law Enforcement Director Kelly Pierce and together we wrote what is called the Idaho Lien Law. Which had in the bill, things that made toew trucks authorized emergency vehicles which allowed such options as being able to use emergency turn arounds on the Interstate. There were tons of other things under the bill , but we got it done. Back then Idaho was going great guns. Seems after myself and a sizable number of the Knytes blew this State and went elsewhere, that Idaho , acted like a mule with a bumb leg. Sure it wanted to move, but was more in tune with being safe. So it just laid back down and said, not today.

So that’s why I and what’s left of the Knytes-of-Anarchy, remain active . Here in Idaho. Hey the club originated here. Our roots are here, our best memories are here. Some of our biggest projects, not too mention , but I will the July 1975 Trucker/CB’ers Jamboree in Filer Idaho was here. Lets do it again. Sure back then Mr. Peanut was in charge in the White House, sure he was from Georgia and maybe that made a difference, but if it can be done once we ought to be able to do it again.

Want to say to KTVB-7’s News department, ya’ll been doing one heck of a job covering the fires going on around us.

My parent company AyreWolf Aviation has been doing fire suppression through this. And we all want to thank you, which brings me to my final mile here.

Just for a few months even, can Idaho’s mainstream press take your fingers off your ignore buttons, put aside any negative feelings you may have of me and or the Knytes-of-Anarchy and lets work together here? This goes out to KTVB , KMVT, KPVI, the Voice, The Weekly News Journal, The Times News, help us and the club , we’ll help you.

Next entry,

ToewJamb 2013.

L8R Ya’ll

my sig[2]DIXIE SHIELD


Quote of the Day:
I’ll note you in my book of memory.
--William Shakespeare
Jeremiah 32:17““Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
hazzardayre tail 2Hazzard County AyreWolvez Banner